Mr Carey – Deputy Headteacher – Behaviour & Attitudes, and Personal Development
Please choose your language.
Hello everybody. My name is Mr Carey and I am Deputy Headteacher here at The Radclyffe School. It is my job to ensure that everyone is safe and well, and provide support if needed.
To help us understand this we have introduced the 5 Respects. This ensures that every member of our community understands and knows how to behave whilst onsite.
The 5 respects are as follows:
- To speak respectfully. Think before we speak. Always speak quietly and politely.
- To behave respectfully. Do as you are asked first time.
- To respect the school environment. Ensure our classrooms are tidy at all times. Keep the school site safe and use the litter bins provided.
- To have respect for our own learning. Strive to be outstanding. Be on time for your lessons.
- To have respect for other students’ learning. Value their opinions, listen to them, and provide support if needed.
If we all adhere to these 5 Respects, we can guarantee you a safe and successful time here at The Radclyffe School.
I look forward to meeting you in September.
|Messages from key members of staff||Videos|
|Headteacher’s Welcome to The Radclyffe School||Watch Video||Mr Cregg|
|Deputy Headteacher – Curriculum, Standards & Achievement||Watch Video||Mr Halls|
|Deputy Headteacher – Behaviour & Attitudes, and Personal Development||Watch Video||Mr Carey|
|Year 7 Manager (from September 2021)||Watch Video||Mr Lunt|
|Meet the Senior Leadership and Management Team||Visit Page||SLMT|