As we are sure that many of you are aware, Hunt Lane becomes very busy at the end of the school day when 1500 students leave school.
To help provide a safe environment for our students, parents and neighbours we are asking that at the end of the day you do the following:
- If you live within walking distance of school, allow your child to walk home
- If you have to pick up your children in the car, park a short distance away from school and get your child to walk to you
- If you have to park on Hunt Lane, do not park on yellow lines or fully on the pavements as this reduces the amount of space that our students and other pedestrians have to move along the pavements.
- Park considerately and do not block side roads or the driveways of our neighbours and local residents.
- Parents/Carers are not allowed onto the school site to meet their child, unless this has been pre-arranged with a member of our pastoral or curriculum support team.
- The gates at the top of the school drive will be locked from 2.45pm to 3.15pm each day (1.45pm to 2.15pm on Wednesday Week 2) to allow our students to cross the top of the school drive safely.
Thank you for your support.