Student Room: The Student Room is the UK's largest online community for students with lots of free advice and guidance, including revision guides, advice on making flashcards or mind maps and a range of top-tips from students themselves www.thestudentroom.co.uk/
- Video about how to cope with exams and revising.
- Advice and tips about managing stress around moments such as exams and interviews including when waiting to hear the results.
- Beat exam stress
- Building yourself back up
- Feeling unhappy with your results
- Homework and revision
- Preparing for exams
- Telling your parents about your results
- What do I do now?
- Worrying about assessments
- Worrying about results
Kooth have specific resources (leaflets and social media assets) around exam results. They also have assets for:
- Big changes
- Talk about things
- Wellbeing & positive mindset
Dropbox link to assets for Kooth and Shout
Google drive link to assets for Kooth and Shout
There are also resources around anxiety and mental wellbeing for teachers, parents and young people in our back to school packs – these packs are regularly updated as new resources become available