This is an excellent opportunity to join our outstanding Maths Faculty, which is large and dynamic with a real commitment to team work. The team has made a significant contribution to our school’s journey to be ‘beyond outstanding’. We are looking for an enthusiastic new team member.
If you are an NQT, a tailored professional development programme will be in place to support your first two years of teaching. All teachers have access to ‘The Radclyffe School : Growing Excellence’ scheme, giving staff who want to focus on learning and teaching access to a graduated enhanced payments scheme for buddying and mentoring less experienced colleagues.
We can offer you:
- a successful and forward looking school with stunning and unrivalled facilities;
- a professional, dedicated and supportive Faculty;
- a supportive staff and Senior Leadership Team;
- a school renowned for outstanding professional development opportunities;
- a school community committed to corporate excellence.
We are looking for a teacher with the ability to raise standards and levels of achievement at KS3/4 in Maths. We will appoint someone who is enthusiastic and keen to get involved in the life of our school and improve outcomes for our students.
- an outstanding teacher, or a teacher with outstanding potential;
- passionate about developing teaching and learning styles;
- able to enthuse students and get very good results;
- a team player committed to excellence for all students.
Our closing date is 9:00 am on Monday 19th April 2021 and further details and an application form can be found on the school website www.theradclyffeschool.co.uk. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Shaun Gagie, HR Manager by email email@example.com.
Application is via the school application form and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this post, please contact Shaun Gagie via email email@example.com.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view some of the documents on this page. These are denoted as PDF. You can download this for free using the link below.
The Radclyffe School is committed to safeguarding children and all appointments will be subject to a satisfactory and current enhanced criminal records check.