It is an exciting time to join the Radclyffe School as we continue our journey to ‘beyond outstanding’.
We are looking for an experienced individual who can offer high quality support to our Achievement and Access Team. This is both a challenging and rewarding role for the right candidate.
To be considered you must have G.C.S.E. English and Maths (Grade C / 4 or above) or equivalent literacy / numeracy qualifications. You must also have experience of working with children in an educational setting.
The post requires an individual with excellent interpersonal skills, a flexible approach to work and an ability to adapt to change.
As an employer we can offer you:
- a successful and forward looking school with stunning and unrivalled facilities;
- a supportive staff and Senior Leadership Team to help you develop your full potential;
- a school renowned for outstanding professional development opportunities across both its support and teaching staff;
- a school community committed to corporate excellence.
- Working with, or caring for, children in an educational setting;
- passionate about the work you do;
- a team player committed to excellence for all staff and students.
Our closing date is 9:00 am on Tuesday 3rd November 2020 and further details and a support staff application form can be found on the school website www.theradclyffeschool.co.uk. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Shaun Gagie, HR Manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application is via the school’s support staff application form and returned to email@example.com. For more information about this post, please contact Shaun Gagie, by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view some of the documents on this page. These are denoted as PDF. You can download this for free using the link below.
The Radclyffe School is committed to safeguarding children and all appointments will be subject to a satisfactory and current enhanced criminal records check.