We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join our team at the Radclyffe School on a 12-month fixed term basis.
You will join a busy office team who delivery exceptional customer service for the school. This will involve reception and main office duties.
As an employer we can offer you:
- a successful and forward looking school with stunning and unrivalled facilities;
- a supportive staff and Senior Leadership Team to help you develop your full potential;
- a school renowned for outstanding professional development opportunities across both its support and teaching staff;
- a school community committed to corporate excellence.
- an experienced Administrative Assistant;
- passionate about the work you do;
- a team player committed to excellence for all staff and students.
Further information can be found within the Job Description and Person Specification. The school is committed to safeguarding children and all appointments will be subject to a satisfactory and current enhanced criminal records check.
Our closing date is 9:00 am on Friday 24th September 2021 and further details and a support staff application form can be found on the school website www.theradclyffeschool.co.uk. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Shaun Gagie, HR Manager by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application is via the school’s support staff application form and returned to email@example.com. For more information about this post, please contact Shaun Gagie, by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view some of the documents on this page. These are denoted as PDF. You can download this for free using the link below.
The Radclyffe School is committed to safeguarding children and all appointments will be subject to a satisfactory and current enhanced criminal records check.