New Parents’ Evening is an Information Evening where new parents have the opportunity to ask questions, meet and listen to key staff.
The evening includes:
- an introductory talk from the Headteacher;
- a display of school uniform and the opportunity to buy items from various representatives;
- a chance to meet Senior Staff and the Year Managers;
- a meeting with your child’s PLG (Personal Learning Guide) who will support them throughout their time at The Radclyffe School;
- time for questions and answers with your PLG;
- demonstrations on using Parent Pay, the schools online platform FROG and an introduction into PiXL.