We are currently trialling the Cloud School Parent app with a small group of parents/carers to ensure all guidance is correct and systems and processes to allow parents/carers access work correctly.
We are currently accepting volunteers for the trial group. If you are interested in joining the trial please email email@example.com with your name and the names of any children who currently attend The Radclyffe School, together with a contact phone number.
Cloud School Parent is an app that is available for all parents/carers with Parental Responsibility.
It is available to download on any Android or Apple device.
Currently Cloud School Parent allows you to view up to date information on your child’s attendance, behaviour, timetable and access to assessment reports.
To facilitate free messaging between parents/carers and school we are recommending that this app is installed alongside the free MyEd app.
How to get access to Cloud School Parent:
- Send us a message through MyEd, or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the names of any children who currently attend The Radclyffe School, together with a contact phone number, or
- Call us on 0161 622 3200
If your details match those we have on record we will create your account. You will get an email with your username and a link to create a password to login to Cloud School Parent. Please be aware that the link in the email is only valid for 24 hours.
- Be at least 6 characters long
- Contain the following:
- 1 upper case character (from A – Z)
- 1 lower case character (from a – z)
- 1 numerical character (from 0 – 9)
- 1 special character (from @,#,$,(,),%,^,&,*)
- In addition, password must NOT:
- Have been used as previous 10 passwords
- Contain your forename, surname or username
Once you have created your password and signed into the app, your password can be remembered and you can enable sign-in using your fingerprint or any other method you use to unlock your phone.